Theatre of Arts understands that the cost of a proper education can be daunting and also intimidating. Consequently, this is why we help students explore the variety of available financial aid opportunities. Our trained specialist helps you determine which funding program or programs are best suited for you.
Click here for instructions on filling out your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
So what are the general requirements for receiving financial aid, and how do I qualify? There are several requirements for you to receive federal or state financial aid. The general requirements for any student receiving financial aid include:
- Valid Social Security Number
- US citizenship or permanent resident status
- Registered with the Selective Service System (male, age 18-25)
- Possess either a High School diploma or equivalent
- Maintain satisfactory academic progress while attending Theatre of Arts
- Must be in good standing for repayment status of prior Federal student loans
- Must not owe a refund on a federal grant or be in default on a federal education loan
- Enrolled in an eligible program of study
FINANCIAL AID FUND DISBURSEMENT
Funds are generally disbursed in three equal payments during the first year of the program. Therefore, the same cycle will repeat for the second year of the program. The school sends Government financial aid funds via electronic funds transfer. Students will receive notification of disbursements made to their tuition account.